Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Quarantine Quotidien - Day 2

Canadians make good neighbors! Our driveway was clear of snow on arrival, and while we were out in the yard doing a bit of touch up snow clearning two neighbors introduced themselves and chatted with us (in English - such a welcome change from expat life!) offering to help with grocery delivery and such while we quarantine. 

 Verizon is a crappy company! I spent about three hours on the phone with Verizon, from whom I had carefully pre-purchased a gold plated plan that they told me covered infinte calling and data to and from CANADA. However, as soon as we crossed the border the phone went dead. their offer does not work (tech support claims due to the fact I have a verizon chip in an unlocked phone rather than a Verizon phone) and they cannot refund me my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment